Mavens With Moustaches

Sunday, June 12, 2011

No project weekend?!?!?!

It took a trip to the ER to finally slow me down!  In my crazy head....i'm not going to lie...I had some lil projects I wanted to tackle this weekend....BUT...my JAMAS was not having it.....he ordered me to bed...and you know what...I'm glad he did.....It was nice to have a super slow and snuggle FILLED weekend.  We spent it doing nothing that we HAD to do and EVERYTHING that we wanted to do.
On Friay we took the kiddos to Sequoia's (Bella's school and my workplace) school carnival...I loved watching Bella Frolic from booth to booth proudly introducing her baby brother to anyone who would give her the chance...and Johnny who know voilunteers at the booths instead of helping at them...amazing how times just flies by...I remember Johnny trying so dilegintly to win a goldfish when he was 6 years old...and now he was giving them away working the booths 6 years later....(cue the teardrop falling down my face...NOW)!
 Bella and her BFF Emily spoiling Mateo with love....
 Johnny working hard.....
 Mateo checking everything out...
 Daddy arriving to the carnivl from work...
 Mateo with his Filipino mommy Dolores....
 Carni Josh....
 More Love...
 Filipino Daddy Jojo....
Bella's new tattoo...

The next morning we attended our 1st baptisim class to prepare for Mateo's upcoming baptisim...we are so excited!  It was so nice and it is always a great thing to go to any religious class to revist the importance of your faith and its meanings...to remember why it is that we hold faith and belief in our God...and to remember how important it is for us as parents to provide that for our children as well.  A lil side note....we were the only parents that brought our baby to the class...OOPS!!!!!  In my defense I did ask ahead of time...and the nice lady at the front desk suggested I "tried" to find a sitter...but I couldn't.  It was funny..because to make it even more akward...we brought him in the stroller and we kept bumping into everything..it was actually really funny...and Mateo was such a GOOOOODDD boy...he slept for half of the 2 hour class!  NOTE TO SELF: try to find a sitter for the 2nd class.  hehehehe...
After the class we ran a quick errand and guess whos turn it was to take a nap..I ran in he was awake I ran back this is what I was greeted with...I was laughing so hard I could barely take this shot. Then we took a lovely stroll on the beach...

 while this lil guy napped.....and then woke up..


We wrapped up our day and headed home where we had some awesome visitors...Jamas cousin cortney and his family..including his uber cute with Jen who helped model some great pieces for my line and will be posting this week on THE STYLE BANDIT WEBSITE
www.etsy.com/shop/stylebandit

All in all...another great weekend...and I am in a lot less pain now...thank you my love JAMAS for making me slow down and enjoy the waves this weekend...I love you!

PS ..WE MADE OUR SUMMER LIST....YEAH!!!!!  I will share with you all tomorrow!


















No comments:

Post a Comment