Mavens With Moustaches

Monday, June 27, 2011

I laughed so hard I cried....weekend edition



Sniff...Sniff...It's Monday morning and our Jamas is back to the grind...always hard to let him go especially because we always have such great weekend together.  And..this weekend was no exception....in true Bryan-Arnold fashion it was a super busy weekend for all of us...but we got through it with ease and fun.

Bella Bear's crazy rehearsal schedule came to an end this weekend with the arrival of her 4 shows on Cal State Long Beach's stage.....and it was amazing.  Worth all the hard work!  She NEVER complains how many hours rehearsals are...or all the waiting backstage.  She is SERIOUSLY a natural STAR...she has always been comfortable performing infront of anyone.  Since she was baking in my belly she was a lil performer...often amazing everyone with cntorting my belly in the strangest ways...now we know she was twirling and posing in her different positions while in my tummy! :)  Bella was in the It's a small world number twice on Saturday she did so amazing I was crying like a baby...ofcourse.  OOOO and here is a FUNNY sidesplitting moment...just before the show started the lady incharge approached us and asked if we would like for Mateo to make his first stage appearance...she wanted us to walk on stage in the first number acting like tourists visiting Disneyland....I said ofcourse and sent Jamas and Mateo on their merry way (I was NOT ging to do that..no thanks) so they went of and made their acting debut...I laughrd so hard I thought I would be kicked out...so funny!!!!  Bella was so happy to share backstage with Jamas and her baby brother even if just for a moment.  Congrats Bella Bear another stellar performance!!!!



We also attended Mateo's future wifes B-day party...Bella Love Gomez...isn't that the cutest name ever...with that name she has to be famous..


 Bella's mom is the founder of Made with Love Cupcakes and let me tell you....redunkulous delicious..and these cake pops are amazing...look!!!!!
Saturday night...waiting for their close up...



We also had a very nice Sunday down in Oldtown Orange where we had a mini photoshoot with Mateo and his Godparents Cassandra and Wesley.  We got AMAZING pictures of them...and to get them I was literally jumping up and down dancing  doing it all to get the MONEY SHOT...and I DID!!!!  These pics were taken by Jamas behind me shooting them with Sandra's amazing camera...hence Mateo looking the wrong way...I had to but a stop to that and then we got the shots...I cannot wait to share them with you all....and we will also be using them for the Baptisim invites.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!




 This wonderful corner in Orange is home to a new lil spot that many of my friends have told me about including The Fabu Christina over at The Yellow Whistle Blog...and my Food Guru Tony Ngyuen.  Bruixie...waffle sandwiches.



 Love the Fried Chicken Waffle Sandwich but I DEF had to share it with Jamas or then I would have ended up in the hospital for sure after eating this Big Dog!
 Mateo had his meal...his favorite..Avacados..
 I just had to share this amazing restaurant...it was in an old FABULOUS church...I could not believe how beautiful it was!!!!!
We ended the weekend very relaxing....No TV..or Computers...just us together...and the kids playing Battleship while Mateo rolled around them...it was so cute...totally what life is about!

Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. love bruxie and thanks for the shout out:) sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete