Mavens With Moustaches

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer...summer....summertime!

 It is FINALLY here...SUMMERTIME!  My favorite month of the year is hands down October...BUT...I do enjoy my summer with the kids...no rushing...no appointments...no quickstyle breakfasts...no rushing to sleep.  Our main goal...to complete this fabulous list of things to do this summer:
READ
WRITE IN OUR SUMMER JOURNAL
RIDE BIKES AND SKATEBOARDS
MAKE COOKIES
CAMPOUT IN THE BACKYARD
LAUGH
VISIT THE LIBRARY
MATH MANIA
HELP MOM KEEP HOUSE CLEAN (MY FAVORITE)
MAKE POPSICLES
PUT ON A PLAY
BOARDGAMES
LA ZOO
ANGELS GAME
WATERBALLON FIGHT
POOL/MOVIE PARTY
BOWLING
GIANT BUBBLE PARTY
SWIM CLASSES
PUZZLES
NATURE HIKE
ONE ON ONE DATES
FACE PAINTING
PICNIC
FLY KITES
BREAKFAST FOR DINNER
MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE
MISSION TOUR
MOVIES
VOLUNTEER AT CHOC HOSPITAL
SAN DIEGO ZOO
RUN
BANANA SPLIT PARTY
BEACH
VISITI OUR OLD HOOD
BUTTERFLY HOUSE
PEBBLE ART
SEA GLASS
LIL CORONA
SPELLING BEE

I am so happy and excited to complete this list and enjoy every second with my family.
 
This is a picture of Bella and Johnny on their last day of school...Johnny has grown soooo much it's scary...he easliy towers over me...and I am willing to bet that by the end of this summer he will be towering over Jamas as well...we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment