Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do lunches like these exsist?


I had a delightful lunch today with my Bella Bear and Big John today...because Bella was a sicky..stayed home..so we went to visit her daddy at work because he missed her...so we did with our Mateo in tow...and it was great...do lunches like these exsist with ex's?

Ups and downs....bad..horrible..worst...calm...better...hurtful...heartache...better again...even better...the best it's ever been...the reason I was meant to have kids with you...you made me a better person then....and you make me a better person now....I loved you then...I loved you during the storm...I love you today...and I will love you for the rest of my life.  We have broken all cliches...we have proved many people wrong...we have totally re invented the word divorce...we have weathered the storm holding hands and loving strong.  Dear John...eventhough we were never meant to get married...we were SO MEANT to have 2 beautiful and wonderful babies together who are growing up to be such extrodinary and exceptional human beings...and I am so honored to do this with you.  Now....I just have 1 major problem with you....I refuse to call you my ex-husband..it sounds so ugly...instead you are and will always be my friend..I adore you and am so glad we had a great lunch together with our lil BELLARINA....she was twirling with happiness.

xoxo
Me

1 comment:

  1. maria, this is the best thing you can do for your children! i come from divorced parents and it would've been a whole lot easier if things were at least civil between the two. so refreshing to hear, thanks for sharing. xoxo, christina

    ReplyDelete