Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, September 30, 2011

Flashback Fridays....when she was just a friend...and now she is my sister


I stumbled upon this picture recently of Sandra and moi...and we were good friends...but this girl is now someone I call my sister.

She is a talent.
She is a great listener.
She is an amazing Auntie and Godmommy
She is the one I can lounge with and talk for hours with
She is the one that comes over to Pinterest with me
She picks up my daughters homework from her class when she has been sick all week
She is the one that knows my style so well that she could literally pick out my wedding dress
She is a photographer
She is a caring person
She is a Pinning addict
She inspires me
She is the one I lie to about times so she is never late
She is my friend...my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment