Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The laundry is done...





It has been so wonderful embracing being a stay at home mommy...I love the aroma of coffee in the morning...the swishing of the washing machine around noon...Matt Lauer's voice in the background while I make the kids pancakes for breakfast...and running errands when the stores are empty.  Not one day goes back where I am not grateful to my darling Jamas for working hard everyday for our family. And respecting and aknowleding the hard work it takes to be mommy aka..taxi..aka..chef..aka..band aid placer..aka...problem solver...aka..homework helper...aka...hug giver...aka...tear wiper.

But one thing is for sure....thanks to my new help....the whites have never looked so bright! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment