Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drumroll Please....

Ladies and Gentlemen...it has arrived...the time of year where our lives or atleast Bella's is totally consumed with EVERYTHING NUTCRACKER....she has graced the Christmas-y Stage for the past 3 years in Ballet Etudes production of The Nutcracker...First year she was a darling Snowbaby...then became a gray mouse where she was able to showcase her comedic prowless as well as her shasay (dont know spelling..sorry...but you know what I mean..ballet business) and the following year she made it, in her words "big time" with the role of the WHITE MOUSE and this year ladies and gents Miss. Bella Arnold has landed 2 roles..ROSEBUD and SHEPARDRESS...YEAH BELLA!!!!  Can't belive it's already been a year..it seems like just yesterday when I was just waddling backstage doing all the mice makeup! Here we go again...Let's Do This!!!!



I can't wait...there is nothing better than getting all dressed up...and going to the theater to watch Bella perform during the Christmas season...it's one of my loves during Christmas Time!!!!!!

BTW
I wanna send out a hello to one of my readers...who I'm happy follows this blog during her coffee moment every morning...Emilie Lairson who is who I often refer to as one of my idols.  She is one of the kindest and most thoughtful ladies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Along with my students...she is one of the big reasons why I loved my job as an ABA Therapist...and one reason I also miss my job...she was inspiring to work alongside!

No comments:

Post a Comment