Mavens With Moustaches

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My cooking buddy...Pinterest.

So you have the moms that are intense and cook the 1 meal for the entire family...and then you got the short order cook mom who cooks different meals for each member....I like to think I fall somewhere in between the 2. I love cooking and seeing the entire family love what I serve makes me so happy.  I always keep everyones likes and dislikes in mind and then introduce some new ingredients now and then...and this has made for some really healthy eaters...I can't complain.  The most challenging thing sometimes is finding healthy and EASY..QUICK meals.  Well....thanks to pinterest I have been finding some GREAT ones...I have cooked and baked several receipes from my Pinterest boards and they have all been easy and delicious.  Today was no exception...I have had a super busy week and today was non stop so I needed something yummy and quick...hence THE DELICIOUS HONEY DRUMSTICK...try it out....you will love it.

Ginger Honey Chicken
12 drumsticks
8 T Soy Sauce
8 T Honey
4 t minced garlic
4 T fresh grated ginger
4 t balsamic vinegar
That's it!

 Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl...
 Prep the drumsticks and make a couple of slits on each one.
 Pour the mixture over the drumsticks in a large freezer bag...
And pop in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes...serve with brown rice and veggies and watch the food be inhaled by the FAMILIA.
SOOOOO easy and SOOOOO yummy.
Didn't even get a pic of the final product because it was attacked my some hungry bears! :)

Thanks Again Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment