Mavens With Moustaches

Friday, September 23, 2011

Flashback Fridays....time is flying by too fast

I cannot believe that I just took Mateo for his 9 month check up....it seems like just yesterday he slept in my arms for hours on end...and now this lil bunny wants to keep up with his brother and sister.  From the beginning these 3 were peas in a perfect lil precious pod...I love them so much and I don't know what I would do without any of them.  When I was in the doctors waiting room yesterday with Mateo I was sitting there thanking God that from the many many many times I have sat in that same waiting room it has always been one filled with good news.  Everytime the doctor listened to their heartbeats, checking their eyes, testing their blood...always to have positive results.  I am so grateful...and so very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment